BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Dumb Ways to Find a Sex Partner

Seducing your seventeen year old student is pretty damn high on the list.

This was my response to an article about the latest bonehead female teacher to seduce one of her male students. This young man was seventeen years old. A seventeen year old isn't really a child. I can't call this child molesting, but I do call it dumb-da-dumb-dumb!
When you look at her statements, you'll see that she is an extremely immature person. And I want to find and throttle her for the use of Textese. She should be fired for that alone!

A seventeen year old does not have the emotional maturity to be a good partner. What is clear is that this woman also lacks emotional maturity and cannot be trusted around young men. I would not bother with littering the jails with her given the more horrific crimes that are committed against children every day. I would order enforced counseling and community service, and that she never be allowed to teach or work with youth again.
I raised a boy, mostly by myself. I don't believe that a seventeen year old would be scarred for life by something like this to a greater degree than being scarred for life by any first time experience being a huge mistake. It isn't the same as if she'd coerced a twelve year old into sexual relations. Yes, she should be punished. I am not suggesting excusing her conduct. There are degrees, however.

5 comments:

63mago said...

Say, do you think I could become a teacher in the US? Not for boffing seventeen year olds, but for simply making a living? If such nuts are becoming teachers ...

Cheesemeister said...

If you have a working visa and are able to pass the educator exam, then yes. You'd want to check the laws for individual states, but I surely wouldn't see a problem.

63mago said...

*deep thinking*

Nessa said...

These women are amazing.

Cheesemeister said...

If you do come to the U.S. may I suggest moving to one of the less populous cities and also looking into the cost of living. The cost of living in Durango, for instance, is lower because it's in a more rural area and they allow for more mobile homes and stick built houses. The cost of living in Boulder is high because it's chic, and it's super high on the coasts, as in welcome to your thousand dollar a month closet.