BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 31, 2010

Wholesome and Cheery--so not!



You Are a Whimsical Breakfast





You are a cheerful and upbeat person. You usually have a smile on your face.

You try to make the best of every situation, and you give yourself the time to slow down and enjoy life.

You make responsible choices and are always up on the latest information. You like to be in the know.

You like to life the good life, and you're all about seeking balance. You'll eat your waffles, but you'll have your fruit too!

Let me point out all the ways in which this is sooooo incorrect.
I have never in my life been terribly cheerful or upbeat. I was born down. Only my snarky sense of humor and early onset curmudgeony has saved me from jumping off a bridge. I do not smile a lot and when I do smile it isn't very broad. It actually hurts to smile big. I have a lot of TMJ problems.
I do try to make the best of things but I often feel like I'm wading through an endless sewer. How the fuck long can you make the best of wading through a sewer? 
I do not have the choice to slow down or I'll be broke and living on the street. I try to enjoy little slices of life. Because mostly my life is kind of crappy.
Yes, I do like to "life the good life." Now give me enough money to pay off my debts and not have to punch a time clock any more and I'll really be able to do so.
I do try to seek balance but rarely do I run into it. I'll eat waffles and fruit because I fucking like them. Why the hell else would I do it?
Now, go visit Thom's blog, which is where I got this quiz, and see some hot car sex with a real fly couple.

0 comments: