BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

Get to Know the Cheese


For the random passerby who doesn't know me, please allow me to scare you off!
What is the Cheesemeister?
The Cheesemeister is a...
Certifiably mentally ill citizen (bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder, panic disorder) who does NOT like being treated as if she is stupid. Psychiatric problems do not mean a lower IQ, nor even a problem recognizing reality. It's just that I sometimes have problems dealing with reality. But if reality actually sucks, am I crazy for not wanting to deal with it?
I like to write about what I think. Some people can't deal with that.

2 comments:

Nessa said...

...or perhaps you just experience one of the other realities others are too dense to see.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Or that other people are too dense to see!
I like the way you put that. :-D