BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 4, 2010

Obama and the OIl Spill: President or Rock Star in Chief?


Here's the deal, People. I identify myself as a political liberal. I voted for Obama. But I am disgusted by the fact that he approved the drilling in the first place. Seeing this video, if all is true, I am disgusted by the fact that he's out there rock-starring it up while this disaster destroys the gulf waters. And I am disgusted at his hedging on repealing "don't ask don't tell" and supporting gay marriage. I voted for him because I thought that he would be more concerned with the environment than the opposing party, which included Ms. "Aeriel Wolf Hunting" Palin, of course. And because I thought that he would support equal rights for my gay friends to marry one another. Damn! Is it too late to vote for Krusty the Klown instead?

0 comments: