BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Cheesy Knowledge

Your answers for the 30 Have You Done Any Of These Questions Survey

Kissed anyone of your Facebook friends?
One of my facebook friends is my son. I've kissed him on the cheek and forehead.

Ran a red light?
It was a pink light. I was most of the way through it when it turned red.

Walked on a moonlit beach?
No

Experienced love at first sight?
I think it was stupidity at first sight, actually

Pointed a gun at someone?
Good Christ on a flaming turkey, no!

Kissed in the rain?
No

Kissed on a first date?
Goes along with the stupidity at first sight thing

Laughed till you peed?
Yeah. That's what Poise pads are for. You get old, you get slack bladder.

Swam in the ocean?
Yes

Caught a snowflake on your tounge?
Yes

Been to a concert?
Yes

Regretted a relationship?
All of them

Played spin the bottle?
No

Sat on a rooftop?
No

Been in a fight?
Yes

Got suspended from school?
No

been in a tornado/earthquake?
Mild earthquakes

Had a close brush with death?
Yes

Held a snake?
Yes

Made a fool of yourself trying to get a crush to notice you?
There's that stupidity at first sight thing again

Sang in the shower?
Yes

Broken a bone?
No and I hope I don't

Held someone you love for more than 5 hours?
At a go? No. A person has to use the toilet sometime.

Wanted someone to ask you out on a date?
Yeah, I was young and stupid once

Sang karaoke?
With a group. I couldn't ever do it by myself.

Fell asleep at work/school?
Yes

Skipped school?
Yes

Do you have a crush on anyone?
No. I'm now old and crabby rather than young and stupid.

0 comments: