BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Meme Procrastination

I should get back to putting together the Alvin project but my (loud ass) neighbors are annoying me and I can't concentrate. Damn, I wish I could live out in the country! But I don't. So here's a little time wasting meme so you all can get to know more about the Cheesy One than you ever cared to!

Sunday Stealing: The Eight Tens Meme

TEN TO START.

1. Are you single?
Yes

2. Are you happy?
I'm happier single than with somebody

3. Are you bored?
Yes

4. Are you naked?
No. Would that turn you on?

5. Are you a blonde?
Not naturally.

6. Are you moody?
Naturally.

7. Are you a lover/hater?
Depends on what I'm supposed to love/hate

8. Are you hot/cold?
I'm peri-menopausal. I'm hot most of the time.

9. Are you Irish?
In part

10. Are you Asian?
In no part

TEN FACTS.

1. Name:
Cie Cheesemeister

2. Nicknames:
Cheesy, The Cheese, The Cheesy One, Cie, Cheesemeister, The Cheesemeister

3. Birth mark:
A port wine stain that looks like Mickey Ratt on my left butt cheek.

4. Hair color:
Red-blond with gray

5. Natural hair color:
dishwater with gray

6. Eye color:
Green

7. Height:
5' 5"

8. Facebook Mood:
I wasn't aware that Facebook had a mood. My current status says this:
Only the lowest kind of coward would deliberately hurt a baby, child, or small animal. Sadly there are a lot of low cowards in the world.

9. Favorite color:
Blues and purples, mostly.

10. One Place to Visit:
Sonora Desert Museum

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I used to but I don't any more

2. Do you believe in soul mates?
Yes but I don't think its as easy as a lot of people think

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
Oh no. I am not a bitter fucking curmudgeon at all.

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
Sadly, yes

6. Have you ever been cheated on?
Many a time

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them?
Yes

8. Are you afraid of commitment?
Yes

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
My son

10. Who was the last person you kissed?
My mom, on the cheek

TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust?
Love. My lust is reserved for my hand

3. Cats or dogs?
I prefer cats but I like dogs well enough.

4. A few best friends or many regular friends?
A few best friends

5. Television or internet?
I have both on. What does that say about the rotting of my mind

6. Chinese Or Indian?
Indian, because it isn't as readily available

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
Romantic night in with my hand and some soy ice cream. Yeah, lactose intolerance is one of my more charming qualities. Thankfully I can still eat cheese.

8. Money or Happiness?
Happiness

9. Night or day?
Night

10. MSN or phone?
Phone

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out?
Probably. But if I have to sneak out at my current age (45) that probably means that I'm in a halfway house.

2. Been skinny dipping?
I've been to a nudist camp. Does that count as skinny dipping?

3. Stolen?
I've pilfered office supplies. I got busted shoplifting cough drops when I was twelve. I never shoplifted again after that. I've never been involved with any hardcore theft.

4. Bungee jumped?
Hell to the no.

5. Lied to someone you liked?
Yes.

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
Yes

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?
Yes, I have been guilty of stupidity

9. Cried because you lost a pet?
No, I'm completely hard hearted and don't care about my pets. What kind of question is that?

10. Wanted to disappear?
Most of the time.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1. Smile or eyes?
Both

2. Light or dark hair?
Doesn't matter

3. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs

4. Shorter or taller?
Doesn't matter

5. Intelligence or attraction?
Intelligence

6. Romantic or spontaneous?
romantic

7. Funny or serious?
Funny

8. Older or Younger?
Doesn't matter

9. Outgoing or quiet?
A little quiet

10. Sweet or Bad Ass?
Sweet

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
Fairly large. I used to do community theatre. I miss it.

2. Ever done drugs?
Yes

3. Ever been pregnant?
Yes

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team?
No

6. Ever Been on a dance team?
No

7. Ever been on a sports team?
Yes

8. Ever been in a drama play/production?
Yes

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?
Status whore much? No, I have not and never will.

10. Ever been in a rap video?
No

TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made:
My parents

2. Last person you hung out with:
My son

4. Last time you worked:
last night

5. Last person you tackled:
Probably my brother while I was still in junior high or high school

6. Last person you IM’d:
I don't IM

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:
Son and ex husband

9. Last thing you missed:
My son. He's in Arizona right now.

10. Last thing you ate:
Olives, hummus, and rice chips. 'Bout time to eat again. Debating going over to parents' house to mooch some dinner.

1 comments:

Marites said...

I like your eye color and birthmark:) have a good week ahead! My SS is here