BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Is a Mama's Boy Always a Bad Thing?


A hilarious question at the GuySpeak website postulated whether all men had a "packed" not to talk about the horror which is being a "Mama's Boy." Here was my reply to one commenter who stated that her guy was a "mama's boy," but that just meant that he was respectful to and had a close relationship with his mom, and she respected that.


I hope that one day I will be lucky enough to have a daughter in law like you!
My son and I have a very close relationship, which may mean that he's a bit of a "Mama's Boy" but he isn't a wuss, and I don't order him about. He's 21 years old and studying to become a pharmacist, and I actually do everything I can to ensure that he will be successful, including helping him with cleaning, cooking, and getting to school. I would like to think that I will be respectful of his relationship with his significant other when he gets one and I would expect the same courtesy from her.

0 comments: