BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Melinda Dennehy: Sexting Teacher Sent Nude Pictures To High School Students, Police Say


Call me crazy, but I really don't get where someone like this is coming from. What possible romantic or erotic appeal could a 15 year old possibly hold for anyone over the age of, say, seventeen? I tend to find people in that age group oh, I don't know...immature?

I'm 45, and someone any younger than 30 at the outside just seems way too young to me.

If this broad claims bipolar disorder as a defense, I swear I'll have to find her and slap the hell out of her. As someone who lives with this disorder myself, I get tired of everyone claiming it as an excuse for sleazy behavior. Evidently not everyone with bipolar disorder tries to sex up adolescents but this is the impression that the general public gets when every time someone hitting on an adolescent uses the disease as their excuse.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments: