BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 28, 2010

Let's Go Crazy

No thanks--hate it when I do.
Things seem to be settling out, though I am in a fair bit of pain. I'm not sure how much the physical problem had to do with me snapping mentally. I think stress is behind both. If I still have any friends left among you, will you please let me know and perhaps ignore everything that came before this. I am standing before you with my head hung low, hat in hand, hoping for your forgiveness.

3 comments:

Wanda's Wings said...

You know that you are cared about. Rough times are no, I am there for you.

Anonymous said...

Forgiveness? Nonsense - there's nothing I should forgive. I like you all the way you are, moodswings included. Now relax a bit, walk the dogs, tickle the cats ... I am terribly tired now, sorry, have to sleep: The heat drains my energy.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

Thank you very much. You are both the best!