BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sharron Angle Opposes Abortion Even With Rape, Incest: 'God Has A Plan' (AUDIO)


I would like her to explain why it's "God's plan" for some women to get pregnant during consensual intercourse but other women--or, young girls--get to be raped, including by their own relatives. While I would likely choose to carry a child who was the product of rape to term because it is not the child's fault, that is my choice, and such a choice should never be forced upon anybody.

I really don't think I can be down with a God who plans for a fourteen year old girl to get pregnant because she was raped by her father. Such a god sounds like a sadistic pervert to me.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

1 comments:

Nessa said...

I'm not even sure what to think about people like her.