BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Should Dads Be Allowed in the Birthing Room?


Even though I have been divorced from my son's father since 1994, I recall him being very supportive during my horrific labor and delivery process (eventually required and emergency c-section) and I am glad he was there. I wish I hadn't allowed my parents to be there. My father was uncomfortable and didn't know what to do to help or comfort me because I was in tremendous pain. My mother was b*tchy and unhelpful and told me "well, now you know the truth--it hurts really bad!" After going through ten hours of agony, I kicked them out as well as the grouchy nurse who had been there yesterday, the instant I saw her walking through the door.
About Parenting
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments: