BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

Geek Love: Dr. Who


Tom Baker was the first doctor I saw. Luckily PBS used to rerun all the Dr. Who episodes fairly regularly so I got to see them from the beginning. And then there were the episodes where they would bring several of the Doctors together. I enjoyed those greatly. For me, Tom was the most fun incarnation, but I have love for all of them. Jon Pertwee (rest in peace) was so elegant and sophisticated, and Peter Davison was easygoing and friendly. More recently, David Tennant became another favorite. He was very believable in the role.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have no idea about whom you are talking. Dr. What?

Cie Cheesemeister said...

You've never seen Dr. Who? I think it's probably the longest running dramatic series. It started in the early 1960's.