BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Get Married


Nooo...not all women. I don't think being bi/lesbian is "gross" or such, I'm just neutral on the subject. I have never had the desire to touch or kiss another woman. However, I fully support same sex marriage and equality of people of all sexual orientations.

I hope I didn't come off as attacking you--I guess I just tire of all the people (men, mostly) who are so fond of saying that ALL women are bisexual. I suppose all PEOPLE are actually bisexual to a greater or lesser degree--which would mean that all MEN are bisexual too, guys.

Also, most of the women I've known aren't soft and sweet. They're bitchy, evil, back-stabbing wenches. That's not exactly going to be a temptation in any case.

I think the reason she made such a "big deal" about her own sexual preference is that she was trying to be supportive of others who might be struggling with their own sexuality. I doubt that she meant for it to become the issue that others made it out to be.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

0 comments: