BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Heidi Montag Wants Huge Breast Implants OUT


I am going to try really, really hard not to be snarky, because I really, really cannot stand this woman. However, I will try to let compassion rule and say that I think that she very much needs to get counseling to discern the reason why she would want to have implants of such a ridiculous size in the first place. I also think that it's reprehensible that plastic surgeons agree to such extreme modifications.

I once had a co-worker who was quite literally flat-chested. She had surgery to increase her bust to between a full B to small C cup. I could understand that, although I saw nothing wrong with her before. But what Heidi Montag and people like her have done to themselves, having outlandishly large implants placed in their bodies, is quite literally not a sane action. She obviously has serious body image issues or she never would have requested such drastic surgery.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

1 comments:

Nessa said...

I think that she is incredibly desperate to keep her name in any public venue.