BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I Can't Make This Shit Up

Yes, Play-Doh perfume. Don't believe me? Look here.

They sell that Demeter perfume at Wild Oats natural foods. They also have one in the appalling--er--appealing scent of "Funeral Home." I'm not sure if I'm supposed to find the cloying scent of lilies combined with the distinctive odor of embalming fluid somehow comforting, or if when I wear this scent I'll draw to me the ghoul of my dreams. Seriously, I do not wish to be approached by a guy who is interested in me because I smell like a funeral parlor.

3 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Greetings HBA Member,
With the recent attention to the Horror Blogger Alliance and updates, I thought would be good to build a database for [over 350] the group.

For More Info: http://horrorbloggeralliance.blogspot.com/2010/08/i-am-getting-our-affairs-in-order.html

Please Update Soon... and if you have updated your information, please disregard.

Thanks,
Jeremy [iZombie]
HBA Staff
jeremy@jmhdigital.com

Anonymous said...

iZombie? Whatever ...
I'm sorry, can you explain this perfume-name to me? i get the funeral home thing - which is plain disgusting and far from dignity - but I can not figure out the first one. Seriously.

Cie Cheesemeister said...

I'm a member of the Horror Blogger Alliance. More of a supporter really, since my blog is a Random crap blog, although as you can see, some of the stuff I post here is quite frightening.
The perfume brand name is Demeter and they sell it in different (mostly awful) scents. Play Doh is pretty much non-toxic modeling clay for children to play with. While the scent of Play Doh is not offensive, I can't imagine why anyone would want to wear it.