BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer Get Married


Not that my opinion matters one damn bit, but they might have a better chance of lasting than some couples because their relationship has survived the initial infatuation period. A lot of the time when the initial "spark" cools off, people drift away from each other, particularly if they are the type of individual that becomes bored if things don't have that feeling of newness. I tend to be real cynical about the staying power of the relationships of couples in the entertainment business, but they seem more sensible than a lot of show biz types, and I hope it works out for them.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

3 comments:

Nessa said...

I hope they are an exception to the rule.

Nessa said...

Someone sent me this link in my email today. Do you know of it?

http://www.caboodleranch.com/Index.html

Cie Cheesemeister said...

No, I never heard of it.